SOLD – Fully Booked, Hearts of Gold Festival Art Resin Fantastically fabulous Fun workshop 14th (3 spots available)
Fantastically Fabulous Fun Hearts of Gold Festival Art Resin Workshops
SOLD, FULLY BOOKED AGAIN
Thank you to everyone that has booked in, see you Saturday for a great afternoon.
I will be running one Resin Pour workshop on the weekend using lots of gold epoxy and glitter and you will take home heaps of stuff you have poured yourself.
DATE – Saturday 14th October 2023, 0 spots still available
PLACE – Splatter/Wishart Gallery, 192 Main Street, West Wyalong, Bland Shire NSW
Workshop TIME – 13:00 to 17:00
Theme: We will be pouring our own tray or wine holder, 4-6 coasters and two keyrings to take home once dry
Price: SPECIAL price for this weekend only = $195
- Learn how to create stunning and unique pieces of resin art through my exciting resin workshop. My workshop covers a range of techniques and projects, and are designed for both beginners and experienced artists alike. This workshop is focused on learning to use silicone moulds to design your own pieces.
Using one of my many silicon shape moulds you will create your choice of trays, coasters and keyrings to personalise your style. We have a huge range of colours and glitters to choose from so your choices will be a true reflection of your personality!
What you will learn:
- What resin is and how to safely work with it
- How to properly mix your resin
- How to add different pigments, powders and glitters to colour your resin
- How to mould resin using your silicon moulds
- How to de-mould and finish your decorations
- Enough resin to create your pieces
- A huge choice of pigments, powders and glitters to colour your resin
- Use of our tools and equipment
Knowledge requiredNo previous experience or skills required. All that you need is an open mind and a sense of adventure! This workshop is not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 16 as chemicals are used.
What to bring Everything you need will be provided including an apron to wear during the workshop and ventilation masks for fumes – it can get a bit messy so don’t dress to impress, if you get resin on your clothes or shoes it won’t wash off.
Your artwork will need at least 24 hours to dry, you will be able to collect your pieces the following week on Wed or Thursday when the gallery is open again. Postage can be arranged for an additional charge.